It is with great joy that the WAFSC committee announces a sponsor partnership with Murdoch University for 2 divisions that will be held at the upcoming club championships.
State Division: Elementary Ladies
National Division: Advanced Novice Ladies
The trophies for this event have been kindly sponsored by the university.
We would like to thank Murdoch University for their generosity and also John Huisman (WAFSC Vice President) for his continual work in sourcing for avenues for funding.
The Club is very pleased to announce we have some ice time available for skaters who will be attending Nationals this year. The Club will be running 4 sessions, Wednesday 28th Sept 4-5pm & 5-6pm and Wednesday 5th October 4-5pm & 5-6pm.
Places are limited to 10 skaters per session and the cost is $20 per session.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity please click here.
- A Draw will be conducted prior to the commencement of each session for music order to be played during the session.
- A 6 min warm up time will be provided followed by the 1st skater’s music through to the 10th skater.
- Each skater’s music will be played ONCE ONLY during the session with no interuptions or repeats permitted.
- Skaters with a short and a free program will be allowed to do both programs if TIME PERMITS.
Feedback will be provided to the skater/ coach at the end of each session in writing by:
- Kylie Yacopetti (ISU Components Moderator/ International Singles/ Pairs Judge)
- Clarence Ong (ISU Technical Specialist, Singles)
We are excited to announced the 2016 WAFSC club championships.
Click Here for forms and details