- I/We have read the WAFSC Inc. Constitution and Policies and agree to abide by them and the decisions of the WAFSC Committee.
- I/We give permission for myself (over 18years)/my child (under 18years) to be photographed/videoed by WAFSC during official WAFSA events for use in newsletters, website, training of Officials or any other promotional materials as required by WAFSC.
- The contact details of WAFSC Inc members shall remain strictly confidential. They will not be released to any third party.
- I/We wish to receive official communication emails from WAFSC including the newsletter, membership reminders, AGM and extra-ordinary meeting notifications.
- WAFSC, WAISA and ISA condemn the use of performance enhancing substances in Skating as both dangerous to health and contrary to the ethics of sport, and prohibits the taking or use of drugs. I/We agree to observe and comply with ISA's Anti-Doping Policy. A copy of ISA's Anti-Doping Policy is available at http://www.isa.org.au/antidoping.htm
- I/We will comply with all State/ Federal government requirements regarding vaccination and mask mandates, including any future requirements imposed by Cockburn Ice Arena.