The Western Australia Figure Skating Club was formed in 2014.
The objects of the Club are:
- the guidance, furtherance and promotion of figure skating in accordance with the needs of its participants, without discrimination of any kind and with a spirit of friendship and fair play;
- foster an environment that encourages all figure skating members to contribute to the runnings of their club;
- encourage, promote and administer the development of figure skating for all members;
- act, at all times, on behalf of and in the interest of members, ensuring profits directly benefit figure skating members;
- to provide social activities, fundraising opportunities and experiences for all members;
- gain access to funding and sponsorship opportunities.