The Club is very pleased to announce we have some ice time available for skaters who will be attending Nationals this year. The Club will be running 4 sessions, Wednesday 28th Sept 4-5pm & 5-6pm and Wednesday 5th October 4-5pm & 5-6pm.
Places are limited to 10 skaters per session and the cost is $20 per session.
If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity please click here.
- A Draw will be conducted prior to the commencement of each session for music order to be played during the session.
- A 6 min warm up time will be provided followed by the 1st skater’s music through to the 10th skater.
- Each skater’s music will be played ONCE ONLY during the session with no interuptions or repeats permitted.
- Skaters with a short and a free program will be allowed to do both programs if TIME PERMITS.
Feedback will be provided to the skater/ coach at the end of each session in writing by:
- Kylie Yacopetti (ISU Components Moderator/ International Singles/ Pairs Judge)
- Clarence Ong (ISU Technical Specialist, Singles)